Tonight I set a new record for myself – 641 calories in 55 minutes on the eliptical … I feel very good, but very tired! 😛
- (money) – balance mid-month budget and pay bills
- (writing)– get “the backlog” down to 20 columns by Saturday night; start working on upcoming paid articles
- (exercise)– workout Friday night and Saturday morning … Sunday is optional because I actually kept to schedule this week!
- (misc) – wash, vacuum, clean-out car because it’s getting to that point again
- (fun) – not quite sure yet, but I think I need to get out and do something Sunday if I can manage to get everything else done … any suggestions?