- Look at the Christmas!
- Merry Plex-Mas!
- A Funko Pop Christmas
- The Great Hot Chocolate Quest
- The Gift of Water Safety
- It’s About Freakin’ Time…
- Mickey’s Very Merry Monorail Ride
- The ABCs of Christmas
- The Truth About Santa Claus
- Holiday Hospital
- Caroling a la Car
- Strike a Family Pose
- Once Upon a Christmastime at Christmas
- Dinner with Mickey & Friends
- At Home with the Animals…
- The Great Santa Wait!
- The Gift of Date Night
- You’d Better Watch Out…
- Glittery Porch Pirate Revenge
- How to Celebrate Without Going Crazy
- Best. Christmas Special(s). Ever.
- The Sevener Family Christmas Card
- More Family Christmas Pics…
- Putting the Band Back Together…
Christmas Day is here again.
All in all, I think we had a pretty good day. There were definitely some stressful moments, which probably should’ve been anticipated given our house with three toddlers and their tendency to fight over toys and whatnot, but there were also some really great moments where sharing surprised us, so that was nice!
It was definitely a real treat watching Christopher unwrap his brand new monorail because that kid has been looking forward to that thing all year long. We actually talked about whether to make it wait until last, but I just couldn’t do that to him after how much he’s been anticipating it, and to be honest – the kid was on cloud nine the second he started tearing the paper away…
The monorail was definitely the toy of the year for 2018 and hopefully it’ll stand up to being fought over for many months to come.
Otherwise, we just kind of hung out around the house all day with no particular place to go, so it was a nice bout of family time that we all probably needed.
With any luck, maybe next year’s festivities will be marginally less stressful, but thankfully we’ve got another 11 months at this point before we find out.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and be sure to have an extra piece of gingerbread for me!