- Finally found a VoIP provider that appears to be getting my very first dollars spent on an alternative telephone service – VoicePulse. They seem to offer just about everything that I could want, they’re willing to port my home number, and it sounds like they might even let me choose any interim number that I want! I’ll sign-up in the next day or two so that the equipment will be waiting for me when I get home…now to just figure out how to avoid either moving the answering machine into my office or running cat5 across the living room… 🙁
- After freezing my tuckus off two days ago, I’ve decided that it simply isn’t worth trying to exercise in the evenings up here – with temperatures in the 40s, I’ll probably just end up getting sick and causing more harm than good. Of course, I suppose that I could give it a shot during the day when the sun is out and all…maybe I’ll try thattomorrow!
- I’m trying not to gripe, but it certainly is considerablycolder up here than it is back home in Tampa…no worries about me staying for good, honey! 🙂
- Completely finished disc #1 of the first season of Curb Your Enthusiasm that I bought before leaving town – what a great show!!! If I make it through both discs, though, of course I really owe it to myselfto grab season two for the return trip home… 😛
- I did find all of my old SNES games while cleaning up the other day, so those will definitely be brought back with me, amongst other things! I had a chance to play a little Super Mario World with an old friend earlier this week and let’s just say that I can’t wait to see it up on the big screen!
- Spent about an hour or so this evening trying to teach Lori how to drive stick shift…and she did ok, but still has quite a ways to go before I’d feel safe knowing that she’s out on the road…and not to say that I feel safe with most of the other folks out there regardless, either! I don’t really remember what it was specifically that helped me learn how to ease from gear to gear in a fluid-motion without all of the jerkiness, but right now it just seems that she’s trying to go too fast. Who knows…maybe it’s just a nervous thing that experience itself will have to correct…
- It’s hard to believe that I actually only have another three full days before I turn around and drive back down to Florida – the time really has gone by a lot quicker than I thought! I can’t wait to get home and see everyone back in Tampa, but it’s still kind of sad knowing that this will likely be the last time that I’ll see everyone in 2005. Live each day to its fullest…
P.S. I really miss my girlfriend…it’s hard to believe that such time away from another person could have such an impact on you. I guess if it wasn’t this hard, then it wouldn’t actually be love, eh? Can’t wait to see you again, Les… 😉