I’ve written a lot of humor columns about Christmas over the years. I love this time of year and all of the various facets that there are to get caught up in, and since The Humor Column is more or less an autobiographical commentary about the things that happen in my life, it just kind of makes sense that the columns to be posted during the month of December would more often than not be centric around Christmas and the holidays and all of the fun to be had during this most wonderful time of the year!
Eventually some day maybe I’ll put together a book that’s nothing but all of my holiday-related humor, but in the meantime, for your advent calendar-ing perusal with the big day literally right around the corner, here are a handful of my own personal favorites from over the years:
- (2011) The Three-Dollar Waffle Maker
- (2010) To Build a House of Gingerbread…
- (2010) Once Upon a Last-Minute Christmas…
- (2009) Decking the Halls Should Be the Law!
- (2008) A Public Service Announcement with Regards to Snow
- (2007) Top 10 Things I Would Do to Get an iPhone This Christmas
- (2007) The Rules of Manhood with Regards to Illuminated Christmas Decor
- (2003) Santa Claus vs. The Dump Truck: A Comparative Analysis