It seems impossible to make sense of the tragedy that happened yesterday … 20 children and 6 of their educators murdered in the very halls meant to foster the earliest stages of their lives. And this wasn’t even the first shooting to take place this year, having already seen bloodshed earlier this summer from the shooting in Aurora, Colorado that took 12 lives during a midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises.
In light of such senseless violence as well as the holiday spirit in general, I think that this link is worth passing around to show that there is still good in society even in the face of darkness…
26 Moments That Restored Our Faith in Humanity This Year
These are the ones that I liked the most:
1. The parents who made their son’s wheelchair into the best Halloween costume ever.
5. The people who helped out (after Hurricane Sandy) any way that they could.
9. The police officer who bought shoes for a barefoot homeless man.
15. The Disney security guard who is amazing at his job.
17. The quick-thinking little girl who saved her mom’s life by slapping her with a piece of pizza.
21. The community who came together to make Caine’s dream a reality.