I hope that everyone had fun reading this year’s holiday adventures, and also that the big man in red treated you well under the tree this morning. Christmas is always a special time of year for me, so it’s a little something extra because I’ve been able to blog about everything that I love the most about this season for the last two years.
For your cordial review, this year’s full advent tally from day #1 all the way up to Christmas Eve, as best enjoyed with a plate of Christmas cookies and an extra-large glass of chocolate milk! 😉
- Scott’s Christmas Mix Tape, volume 2
- ‘Tis the Season to be Sharing, Fred…
- Happy Holidays vs. Merry Christmas
- Candlelight with Whoopi
- Lights! Well, sort of…
- a Holiday Home of Our New House
- Scott’s 2012 Holiday Gift Guide
- Don’t Ask and Ye Shall Receive…
- My Issues with Snow
- 25 Holiday Favorites Worth Watching
- Oh, Christmas Tree…
- Lego Holiday Village, 2012 Expansion
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Merry Fishmas!!!
- Some Faith in Humanity for 2012
- “Gardening … electrical contracting …”
- Walking in a Partially-Lit Wonderland
- Cleo May Be Sweet, But She’s No Odie…
- Mom’s Awesome Santa Cookies
- For Scott and Cleo, From Sara…
- Christmas Cards, Scaled Back
- A Feast of Holiday Snackitude!
- Passing the Time with a Bit of Building…
- Christmas Eve at the Magic Kingdom
Merry Christmas, everyone!
:santa: :santa: :santa: