Don’t get me wrong – I’m extremely grateful for having lost weight this week, but frankly I really have no idea how it actually happened! 😯
Between The Melting Pot for Valentine’s Day on Tuesday and then spending Friday – Sunday running around with Sara being in the hospital, I did a lot of eating out last week, so to see that despite all of that craziness my weight still dropped even just a little was an incredible sign this morning! I guess in hindsight I did still manage to get my cardio in on most days and my extra mileage probably made up for not using the elliptical, but still … whew!
Today’s Weigh-in: -0.6 pounds from last week
Net Loss for 2012: 6.4 pounds
Last Week’s Exercise:
- 5 days of cardio (21.5 miles of walking)
- 0 days of strength training 😳
Last Week’s Diet: terrible – tons of eating out, on account of the wife being sick and subsequently spending the weekend in the hospital… 😳
Last Week’s Sleep: also not great, for pretty much the same reasons!
Goals for Next Week:
- Exercise – maintain cardio, get back on track with strength training
- Diet – ramp the eating out back down
- Sleep – Ha! Errrr, I mean try again with bedtimes between 1-2am